You are here
Senior HR Generalist (m/f)
*Fluent knowledge of English oral and written
*3-4 years of experience in HR in international company
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-known pharmaceutical / bio-science company, being one of global leaders within its sector.
Currently, due to their further development in the region of ECEMEA, they seek to recruit an experienced, business-driven, independent and mature candidate for a position of the Senior HR Generalist.
Hired Person will take responsibility for supporting HR Manager and the local business leaders in coordination and administration of all staffing, employee relations, organisation, individual development and rewards & recognition in Poland and Czech Republic.
- Supervise and coordinate internal communications.
- Prepare statistics, analysis and reports based on definition of HRM
- Administer time tracking system including close cooperation with users and perform necessary training
- Deal with state authorities in payroll and personnel related matters.
- Perform Compensation and benefit related activities including but no limited to ACR , off cycle salary increases and salary surveys
- Supervise training and development activities in order to deliver appropriate training opportunities based on development plans
- Responsibility for the new employees on boarding process.
- Administration of HR systems:
- Keep Organisation structures up to date .
- Benefits administration: life insurance, pension plan, medical care, Multisport, and other implemented.
- Administration of 3rd party Contractors base, cooperation with People company in the area of external hiring.
- Responding to all queries connected with Labour Law.
- Collecting and passing to payroll provider all payroll data each month in line with payroll process calendar.
- Support of recruitment processes - contact with agencies, recruitment meetings.
- Participation in procedures creation, internal regulations and HR budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or in human resources management
- 3-4 years of experience in HR in international company.
- Good knowledge of Labour Law.
- Payroll and benefits knowledge.
- Very good knowledge of HR systems.
- Fluent knowledge of English oral and written.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Engagement and creativity.
- Independency and project ownership.
- Good problem solving.
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Able to work under time pressure.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively independently
What's on Offer
- Independent position in international company
- Dynamic environment