You are here
Senior Internal Auditor (m/f)
- Internal Auditor
- International Manufacturing Group
About Our Client
Our Client is globally recognized manufacturing company based in Wrocław.
- Provide high quality professional day-to-day execution of Internal Audit engagements and special projects.
- Assist management in preparing risk assessments and Internal Audit plan programs.
- Effectively administer Internal Audit engagements from start to finish with respect to budgeting, workpaper review, report preparation, and supervision of staff.
- Create draft internal audit reports for management review.
- Formulate/derive initial conclusions from research, analysis, and testing.
- Demonstrate awareness of Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing as promulgated by The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Assist in the management/training/mentoring of accountant level staff.
- Work close with management to promptly resolve problems that may arise.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or as the situation requires.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Business/Administration/Economics or related
- At least 4 years of professional experience in audit in international company
- Prior experience in a Big4 firm or multinational company (preferably American company with SOX applicability)
- Prior internal audit experience
- Mobility, hands-on attitude, analytical mind, interpersonal skills
- Very good English
What's on Offer
Our client offers an opportunity for professional development within global, fast growing company with competitive salary and benefits package.