You are here
(Senior) Internal Auditor
International company is looking for Senior Auditor
Possibility to work in finance sector
About Our Client
Our Client in as international company from Finance sector. For their growing structures we are looking for experienced candidates for the role of (Senior) Internal Auditor
- Participation in audits of our Asset Servicing / Custody Business (Global Services) which include custody, fund administration and depotbank
- Performing audit work pertaining to audits and control consulting engagements that evaluate corporate management, business processes, business controls, risk assessments and operating practices globally.
- Evaluation and testing internal controls and in applying risk based audit skills to business units globally.
- Receiving automated audit workpapers prepared by audit staff ensuring sound audit theory and compliance with the department's risk based audit methodology.
- Ensuring that audits are completed in compliance with the Corporate Audit Department and Institute of Internal Auditor standards.
- Maintaining a current knowledge of audit industry practices and always consider best practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration. A CPA/CIA is beneficial
- Audit experience in either public accounting or internal audit and relevant financial services industry experience, including a strong understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Fluency in English and Polish written and spoken
- Willingness to travel up to 25% annually, mostly in Europe
- High degree of professionalism, proficient organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Ability to manage complexity, to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and work independently in non-routine situations
- Strong leadership skills, coaching and developing staff through timely meaningful feedback.
- Effective communication and coordination with business management at all levels; having excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive benefits and salary package (employee savings plan, Life insurance premium package, VIP medical package and many others)
- An International operating environment
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway