You are here
Senior Process Engineer CNC (m/f)
International Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Manufacturing Company located in Lower Silesia Region.
- Development and implementation of process improvement projects as well as new process development including working with outside contractors and integrators when required.
- Work with engineers and production operators in process development such as design and fabrication of jigs, tools, fixtures, gages, and special equipment for primary CNC operations and/or secondary processes.
- Support development and execution of equipment and/or process validations and ensures validations/qualifications are completed for all assigned areas.
- Proactively perform process improvement activities on existing processes to improve efficiencies, increase production output, reduce scrap, waste, handling damage, and non-conformances.
- Participate in new product pre-production meetings to ensure processes are available for product specific projects.
- Management and implementation of PFMEA's into the quality and manufacturing process.
- Responsible for working as part of the cell team to improve customer service, reduce scrap, reduce lead-time, improve product flow, reduce product cost, and provide smooth implementation of new products
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in operating 5 Axis grinding machines.
- Min. communicative English knowledge
- Knowledge and programming ability for grinding Application Software such as Schütte SIGSpro and Numroto Plus
- Knowledge of grinding technology (selection of grinding wheels, fixturing and cutting speed parameters)
- Knowledge of cutting tool geometries
- Ability to design fixtures for grinding application.
- Working knowledge of primary or secondary production equipment and processes required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work and contribute in a team oriented, continuous improvement, manufacturing environment.
- Personal computer, problem solving, team building, and SPC skills required.
- Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Clear career path
- Possibility to work within international structures