You are here
Senior Project Manager, SSC (m/f)
Multinational company, business processes centralization.
Senior role, responsibility for wide range of accounting processes and other.
About Our Client
Our Client is a major multinational company, competing in manufacturing sector, with a strong brand name and a leadership position within its market. Due to further growth of operations in its SSC Business Unit we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced candidate for the position of Senior Project Manager. The purpose of that role is to support organizational changes and improve centralized processes.
Main focus of this position is to run new projects which are e.g.: progressive automation implementation, migration of totally new processes, expanding facility area.
This role will be helping to lead the implementation of new projects within European Shared Services Center organization.
This key position requires an experienced individual to develop and manage the service management framework for finance and accounting processes. Service management includes developing migration plans, budgets and pricing structures/mechanisms; setting targets and fostering process improvement and standardization.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Supporting SSC Director in designing and monitoring of standardized, service management components,
- Leading the project and change management and customer relation efforts and helping to coordinate the roll-out of shared services,
- Supervision of the Shared Service performance,
- Preparation and maintenance of global service level agreements,
- Coordinating KPI performance reporting, budgeting and planning incl. deviation analysis,
- Assisting with and ensuring proper reporting is in place,
- Identifying and helping to resolve any third level escalation/issues,
- Ensuring process optimization and standardization,
- Leveraging technology and third party partners to drive down the cost of processing.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems; Qualified Accountant or equivalent certification is preferred,
- At least 3-5 years of experience in SSC/BPO environment,
- Experience in best practice accounting processes or other centralized processes,
- Experience in project management and with significant change management projects,
- Experience in multi-cultural business environment and with senior management communications,
- Strong analytical and excellent organization and planning skills,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills & excellent interpersonal, leadership and management skills,
- Fluent in English, other languages will be a plus,
- Good knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel, Visio and PowerPoint),
- Ability to travel (approx. 20% of yearly working time).
What's on Offer
- Unique opportunity to participate in interesting, international projects,
- Full time position with a fast growing and prospective company,
- External and internal training program,
- Attractive remuneration,
- Company car,
- Social perks & benefits.