You are here
Senior Sales Controller
- Controlling finance & strategy role
- Finance and Commercial acumen
About Our Client
About our Client
- Our client, a leading company in the FMCG sector, seeks a Senior Sales Controller join their Munich office in Germany.
- As a Senior Sales Controller you will be part of Controlling team and work for dynamic and challenging environment.
- A successful candidate will responsible for supporting Sales Department and will be reporting to Finance Director.
- Providing financial management and act as a Business/Sparring Partner for the sales department regarding budget planning and control for the German market.
- Preparation of finance related data, e.g. budget forecasts and scenarios for the annual planning discussion of sales with trading partners.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key industry partners.
- Manage Controlling activities including reporting, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and cost/control reduction.
- Responsible for P&L - pricing management, market share, price variances, product profitability and customer performance.
- Continuous improvement of the existing management information systems.
- Coordinating the development of strong finance and commercial awareness within the Sales function.
- Planning, analysis and optimisation of trade spends. Deal management of key account relationships.
- Project Management for operational integration strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Finance and Commercial acumen.
- Several years of experience as Senior Sales Controller, working with and international business.
- Strong IS Systems knowledge
- Proven experience in working closely with Sales Department.
- FMCG / pharmaceutical (OTC) sector experience is a must.
- A proven track record in delivering strategic projects.
- Leadership skills- the ability to challenge sales people and focus the team on a common goal.
- Confident and highly-motivated professional who is able to partner with different functional areas and offer his/her skills in support of business improvement.
- Good analytic and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, internal and external.
- Fluency in German and English (C1/C2)
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
- Have the opportunity to work for a true industry leader with a recognised brand name
- Attractive salary
- International environment