You are here
Trade Marketing Specialist EE and CIS (m/f) - Medical Devices
- fluent English
- trade marketing in retail channel
About Our Client
Our Client is an international company, producer of premium medical devices and leading innovator within products empowering consumers to monitor their own health. With its global presence, the company provides service to customers in more than 80 countries.
- Manage the local advertising and PR projects and campaigns, as well as local POS materials where needed, from the stage of consultation and co-ordination to launch and evaluation,
- Develop and issue newsletters/e-mail updates with commercial information and send these to EMEA HQ, distributors and/or business partners,
- Co-ordinate the planning and organisation of exhibitions as well as attending exhibitions.
- Maintain product marketing information via different online tools,
- Provide effective and comprehensive trade marketing support to the Trade Marketing Group Manager.
- Plan and implement sales and marketing calendar in the designated area,
- May provide sales administration support for the sales team (i.e. price lists, new line forms and product samples, competitive information, KPI's),
- Collect and periodically report market and performance data from the region.
The Successful Applicant
- Education in the field of sales and/or (trade) marketing,
- 2-4 years of experience in a related role within Marketing or Trade Marketing, combined with good knowledge of the retail channel,
- Fluent in English and Polish (native level not a must), knowledge of other languages of the region (e.g. Russian, Ukrainian, Czech, Serbian, Romanian, Bulgarian) is a plus,
- Excellent project coordination skills,
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience communicating with agencies, cross-functional departments and external partners,
- Strong analytical and reporting skills,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Knowledge of publishing package (i.e. Quark Express, Publisher) will be advantageous,
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, passionate about customers,
- Team player who makes things happen.
What's on Offer
- Challenging position in an international team and possibility to collaborate with different stakeholders,
- A hands-on position with diverse responsibilities and the opportunity to advance your career.