AP Accountant / Senior AP Accountant with French
A chance to become a part of an international project!
An opportunity to use French on a daily basis!
O naszym kliencie
Nikon is one of the biggest optoelectronic manufacturer in the world. Operating for more than 100 years they are producers of hi end cameras, lenses, binoculars, rangefinders, and microscopes. Their products are being used by professionals all around the world. Nikon is most known of their line of digital cameras for amateur and professional use.
- Responsible for daily AP operational activities including: Invoice processing, accurate booking of AP transactions (invoices, credit notes), process payments, clearing transactions
- Create and maintain Vendor Master data
- Daily cooperation with O2C & R2R team
- Ensure timely and correct completion of P2P tasks
- Resolve vendors' queries
- Process T&E
- Higher Education preferable in the area of Finance and Accounting / Economics
- Very good English and French language
- Proven professional accounting experience (min 2 years for Accountant and 5 years for Senior Accountant)
- Analytic thinking, attention to details
- Willingness to learn and develop already gained skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Knowledge of SAP system - nice to have
Competitive benefit package