Updated on 18/08/2022
- Join brand new accounting structure!
- Great opportunities of growth in a company from retail industry.
O naszym kliencie
Our client is a company from retail industry. It's an Australian company operating globally. They already have a big retail business in EU, that's why they've decided to establish a new structure in EU in Warsaw/Poland. New SSC will be operating and supporting European countries (inc. UK) and South Africa.
- Perform Accounts Payable functions for trade and sundry creditors (including overseas), ensuring that only authorized invoices are paid. These functions include coding of invoices, managing due dates to ensure no late payments, liaising with suppliers, and managing EFT payment runs;
- Maintain aged creditors and reconciling to the general ledger at month end;
Month end duties include:
- Trade creditor reconciliations;
- Assistance with bank reconciliations;
- Filing daily paperwork, reconciliations and other documents used in an orderly manner to enable efficient retrieval if required;
- Payment of stock invoices ensuring amounts paid align with the goods receipted per the company's stock management system;
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts as required;
- Business process improvement;
Additional activities (trainings):
- Annual audit involvement with preparation of schedules, reconciliations and leasing directly with the auditors;
- Payroll reconciliations and working closely with the payroll team to ensure all social security, pension, etc.
payments are reconciled;
- Monthly/Annual Gross Sales Statements as required;
- Cashbook reconciliation and support as required;
Contribution to the Group:
- Contribute actively to the business strategic direction;
- Contributes positively and energetically to group meetings and company events;
- Participates in projects to improve the operation of the division/company;
- Knowledge of ERP software, preferably Oracle;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Fluent English and French;
- Previous experience in AP/PTP department, operating for French entities;
- Positive and proactive attitude;
- Attractive base salary;
- Hybrid working model (3 times per week from the office);
- Office in the Powisle district, next to the metro station;
- Participation in setting up new international structure;