AR Specialist French/German
Well known and international environment
Growing structures, possibility to develop skills
O naszym kliencie
Our client is a global manufacturing company that is looking for ambitious candidates and potential talents that enjoys challenges. Join the company now and create yourself a chance to create your work environment.
- Responsible for ensuring daily invoicing, applying/allocating payment received and reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, or other payments.
- Acts as the support for sales in dealing with customers and manages overdue accounts.
- Daily Invoicing: ensure email or paper invoices are sent daily until system is automated
- Apply and allocate payments to customer accounts
- Ensure customer accounts are well maintained and allocation of payment is done properly, daily with documentation/notes in cases of needs
- Perform Financial Release based on collected payment and/or credit policy
- Financial release to be performed on a daily basis in case of blocked invoices: ensure payment is received and /or release based on credit policy and/or collect necessary endorsement to release shipment
- Collect payments on past due invoice
- Inform sales of significant changes in account status in a timely and professional manner.
- Weekly & monthly report related to collection
- Fluent in French or German
- Good knowledge of English
- 3+ years degree
- Bookkeeping/accountancy knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- International environment
- Private, medical coverage
- Life Assurance
- Benefits system