Updated on 04/09/2023
- Work in the structures of a real estate fund.
- Support for the Asset Management department
O naszym kliencie
Our client is a Real Estate Fund investing in top-class warehouse properties in Poland and CEE countries.
- Support of day-to-day work of the asset management team
- Assist in implementation of the asset management department projects;
- Assist with reports and other documents preparation;
- Assist with budgets preparation;
- Liaise with the contractors/tenants in the assigned areas;
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes;
- Undertake administrative tasks required for the daily running of the department, i.e. photocopying, filling, sending letters, etc.;
- Preparation of presentation or other documents required;
- Prepare required correspondence and its correct distribution;
- Maintain the diary and arrange appointments as necessary;
- Continuously develop market knowledge and terminology;
- Provide excellent quality, quick and responsive services to the team;
- Other duties if requested;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Good analytical and IT skills (excellent knowledge of Ms Office).
- Cooperation within business environment (commercial/service);
- 1 year experience beneficial;
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Communication, Customer focus, Openness to learning, Openness to change, Accuracy, Quality, Engagement.
- Interesting and diverse work in an ambitious team
- Experience from a rapidly growing company operating in an attractive, competitive industry
- The possibility of growth and further education
- Financial remuneration corresponding to experience
- Excellent office location in the center of Warsaw
- Notebook, mobile phone and other company benefits