Updated on 19/09/2023
- Global company - the manufacturing domain of the BI team
- PowerBI, SQL, tabular models
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is a global manufacturing company with advanced engineering solutions. Their situation on the market is very stable for many years, hiring more than 10 thousand employees and being listed on the London Stock Exchange. Currently, the BI team is in the middle of the multiyear program, replacing legacy solutions with best practice BI architecture using Microsoft tools.
- Support PowerBI platform corporate strategy,
- Maintain and develop PowerBI internal service/platform including licenses model, gateways, workspaces, usage monitoring mechanisms, training for business representatives, and access management.
- Collect business and functional specifications and capture requirements from different client business partners,
- Design and develop visually appealing and interactive reports, dashboards, and visualizations using PowerBI.
- Build and maintain data models (OLAP, tabular), transform data, and ensure data accuracy and consistency,
- Cooperate with IT BI Product Owner and Data Engineers.
- Being part of the team providing global BI reporting solutions and data feeds to global applications, in Manufacturing Domain.
- About 5 years of experience working with reporting tools, including at least 2 years with Power BI,
- Knowledge of SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting,
- Very good understanding of data visualization design patterns,
- Experience of working directly with business partners,
- Good knowledge of data modeling standards
- Ability to design solutions to complex business problems.
- Agile/Scrum understanding - nice to have .
- Manufacturing Domain experience - nice to have.
- English language skills - minimum B2 level.
- A hybrid model of work,
- Private health care,
- Lunch card,
- Holiday allowance,
- Parking space for employees,
- flexible working hours.