Business Analyst (m/f)
Global company from manufacturing sector
Independent position with minimal supervision
About Our Client
Our Client is a globally recognized mid-sized group from manufacturing sector. This particular recruitment need exists in their Kraków office. Employee on this position will be responsible for providing business-planning expertise to analyze and translate market and customer trends into system deployments and give directions for planning of Business Development.
- Researches and prepares statistical reports using data from various sources and market intelligence databases,
- Consult with functional EMEA management to identify, define and document business needs,
- Perform strategic business analysis to support the management,
- Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form,
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality,
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications,
- Provides assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching our BD staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a similar role with exposure to business and forecast analysis
- English on communicative level (B2 level)
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Writing comprehensive and logical reports
- MS Excel skill on advanced level is necessary.
What's on Offer
- Medical Care,
- Multisport card
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards,
- Permanent work contract and stable employment,
- Job in an inspiring team and friendly atmosphere.