Business Development Manager
Experience in B2B sales to pharmaceutical sector
About Our Client
Our client is global company offering solutions and services for healthcare sector. Their mission is to provide professionals with innovative tools in order to increase the healthcare system efficiency.
- Creating and implementing commercial and operational plan to promote the achievement of the goals.
- Generating leads by identification of new opportunities and converting them into business.
- Developing a growth strategy in accordance with the Management.
- Research and build profitable and enduring client relationships by understanding their business needs.
- Providing clients with strategic consultancy to achieve their goals through digital and marketing initiatives.
- Working with cross functional team (CME, Editing, Digital, Project Managers) as well as the marketing team to develop proposals with attention on client's needs.
- Leading project end to end, coordinating and motivating project team to complete them according to budgets, schedules and quality standard standards.
- Analyzing marketing and competitors' trend.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-years of experience as Business Development Manager in companies operating in pharma and healthcare field.
- Pharmaceutical market knowledge.
- Educational background in scientific, medical or life sciences field will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Polish is a must.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- A business-driven project management approach.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Strategic thinking and understanding of the other organizational units roles and its interference with operational department.
- Willingness to travel.
What's on Offer
- Highly exposed position with opportunity to report directly to General Manager
- Working in dynamic and international environment