- Azure and AWS cloud solutions
- Global projects, international company
O naszym kliencie
For our Client, which is one of most recognizable leaders in areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology we are looking for the experienced Cloud Developer.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, they constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, they don't just measure their successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people's quality of life, because they feel committed to values that are based on responsibility.
Your contribution to something big :
- As a Technical Cloud Consultant you will help Cloud Projects of the business units to successfully achieve their goals. They will be your internal customer and together you will design and develop the solutions they need,
- Technology stack you will work with: Public Clouds - Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services as well as company's Private Cloud; Platforms - OpenStack, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry; Containerization - Kubernetes, Docker; Methodologies / Frameworks - DevOps, Scrum, SAFe,
- Your daily tasks will include: joining the internal customer project teams; taking part in their Sprints; designing Cloud solution architectures; implementing parts of those Cloud solutions according to your skill profile (e.g. pulling up CI/CD pipelines, configuring and connecting Cloud infrastructures, making sure monitoring and security measures are in place),
- You will collaborate with other teams, business units and continents on a day to day basis and work in heterogeneous teams comprised of people with different skills, business unit assignments and locations.
- Experience in designing and developing Cloud solutions (Azure, AWS),
- Experience with OpenStack, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker,
- Any Cloud certification will be considered as an asset,
- A degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar,
- Fluent English, German will be a plus.
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office
- Possibility to work remotely most of the time