- Flexible working hours and very good working environment
- Exposure to modern IT technologies
O naszym kliencie
World's leading automotive supplier
- Developing and designing new services and applications for our cloud platform;
- Ensuring the operation and performance of the systems;
- Working in an Agile development team to solve problems and deliver new solutions;
- Contributing in gathering, analysing, documenting and implementing changes/enhancements/solutions/automations in conjunction with our business departments;
- Using various Azure products (Stream Analytics, Azure Functions, Azure IoT Hub, Azure Event Hub, Data Azure Explorer, Azure Data Factory, Kubernetes, API management).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience in cloud development (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Experience in Azure components.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field;
- 3+ years of practical experience in software development using C# and .NET Core;
- Interest in cloud solutions and willingness to develop in this area;
- Advanced English (for everyday business communication).
- Everyday exposure to the latest cloud technologies, Big Data, AI and ML solutions;
- Working for an international field-leader with attractive career growth possibilities;
- Class A facilities in our IT centre in Częstochowa;
- Relocation package to Czestochowa;
- Private medical cover & My Benefit;
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- EBADU (copyrights tax benefit).