Compliance Specialist with Nordic languages
Advances Swedish, Finnish, Danish and/or Norwegian
Medical devices knowledge required
O naszym kliencie
Our Partner is a very well-known brand that is one of the largest companies in pharmaceutical sector.
Due to building the Complaints Handling team that will support European region we are looking for talented Finnish and Swedish speaking candidate who would like to participate in establishing SSC structure from scratch.
- Manage collection, data entry, processing, documentation, reporting and follow-up of all technical product complaints
- Providing translations and updates of data in the system
- Updating and implementing local procedures to ensure compliance with and local regulations and requirements
- Creating high quality complaint records for investigation and closes files according to guidelines and required timelines.
- Distributing the safety reports, updates and information to local teams with caring for effective cooperation
- Fluent English
- Advances Swedish, Finnish, Danish and/or Norwegian is a must
- Healthcare related degree or experience gained in medical devices industry is a must
- Strong quality, results and detail orientation, and ability to meet and maintain deadlines
- Investigative skills
- Ability to maintain sensitive, confidential and privileged information
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
- Professional trainings
- Opportunity to take part in innovative projects
- Work in multinational company
- Modern office in Mokotów district