Contact Center Advisor with English/German/French/Swedish/Dutch
Akzo Nobel is recruiting !
Possibility to develop in new structures !
O naszym kliencie
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company, supplying market-leading brands and products to industries and consumers around the world. Our paints activities are focused on the Buildings and Infrastructure end-user segment, while our coatings protect, colour and enhance everything from ships, cars, aircraft and architectural components to consumer goods (mobile devices, appliances, beverage cans, furniture), wind turbines and oil and gas facilities.
Currently we are opening our fifth GBS (Global Business Service Centre) in Warsaw and we are inviting on board new colleagues who are interested to grow our new Department with us.
- Respond to first-line (Tier 1) questions and cases submitted via telephone or e-mail and register and control client cases in the case management system.
- Trouble-shoot, research and resolve issues and provide customers with information or advice in case of straightforward to moderately complex issues in line with turn-around time SLA's and quality standards.
- Refer complex cases or questions that require follow-up to People Services Specialists (Tier 2) or management and communicate effectively with requestor.
- Under general supervision, respond to basic and moderately complex inquiries about policies and procedures.
- Using process knowledge to show customers how to retrieve information through the various channels (HR Portal).
- Identify returning questions and/or opportunities for improvement on work processes, techniques and systems and make a suggestion for improvement to the team leader.
- Update systems with straightforward data entry requests, focusing on efficiency and quality processing.
- Assist on projects when assigned
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a customer service environment
- Strong customer focus and problem solving skills: Proposes ideas and alternatives to resolve issues, responds in a positive manner to questions; employs courtesy and tact in all customer exchanges
- Communicative and collaborative: Strong interpersonal communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to interpret and apply HR policies and procedures
- Flexible and stress resistant: The ability to multitask and structure the workload
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Fluent in English language, both written and verbally is required
- Fluent in Dutch, French, German or Swedish language, both written and verbally is required
- Permanent employment contract
- Friendly atmosphere
- Modern and colorful office
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Educational sponsorship