Contract & Billing Manager (m/f)
Discovery is looking for Contract & Billing Manager
It is going to be a great journey in a very friendly work environment
O naszym kliencie
Discovery is a global leader in the media sector, serving passionate fans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year across deeply loved content genres.
We are currently recruiting for Discovery's Global Business Services (GBS) organization that maintains operations worldwide. The organization is known for its innovative thinking, best practice implementation and customer service. Discovery seeks to unlock financial value for the company through igniting curiosity in all of its team members, encouraging collaboration and constantly transforming
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Contract & Billing team
- Manage several aspects of month-end Close activities
- Act as a departmental representative both internally and externally
- Generate regular analysis and ad hoc reporting, communicate findings cross-departmentally
- Function as the subject matter expert on a wide portfolio of customer accounts
- Maintain strict adherence to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls
- At least 4-6 years of accounting and reporting experience
- University degree in accounting or finance
- People management experience required
- ACCA or CIMA qualification strongly preferred.
- Proficient use of MS Excel and SAP required
- Experience implementing best practices that require significant innovation for improving processes
- Critical thinker and exceptional problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to frame issues and articulate findings
Discovery offers work in convenient location, attractive package of benefits and competitive salary.