Establishing a direct sales team.
Global organisation operating in construction equipment segment.
O naszym kliencie
Our client is a well-respected company operating in construction machines segment.
To support their further growth in Poland, we are currently seeking to recruit a hands-on, ambitious Country Manager with a background in business development, marketing and network development.
The chosen candidate will take responsibility for the existing business and develop its position of one of the key players on the market.
- Manages the operations with full P&L and balance sheet responsibility.
- Develops a Commercial team (Sales, Marketing and Customer Service) able to achieve sales, margin and growth targets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts Sales strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Works with the top Executives of the Group to develop strategies for new business development.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience - sales management in construction machines, heavy duty or related sectors.
- Educated to university degree level. An MBA will be considered advantageous.
- Proven track-record in building and managing direct sales teams.
- Fluency in English and Polish is necessary.
- Experience in working in an international environment.
- Experience in a working in project management and product implementations.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
Our Clients offers a competitive salary with high performance based bonus, all working tools are provided.