Customer Service Manager (FMCG)
New company structures in Warsaw
FMCG - food
O naszym kliencie
Our client, an international FMCG company, is looking for an experienced customer services to hire and lead a new team of customer service specialists (CEE region).
- Co-create new structures of Customer Service Department
- Manage and work with team members to maintain an efficient inventory holding for the brand ensuring the turn level is high, slow moving and obsolete stock is managed effectively
- Understanding the process' end to end to effectively manage the team with a focus on outcome whilst operating within the rules of the business
- To ensure that the Customer Services function operates effectively and that the functions activities are aligned to departmental and company objectives
- Build effective, credible relationships with other teams and departments to deliver Customer Service Excellence.
- To ensure the accurate processing of customer orders and order confirmations within agreed timescale.
- To ensure that the Customer Services function is adequately staffed and trained to deliver an efficient service to internal and external customer
- Organize and manage the team to prioritise workload, including supporting the team by being hands on when needed
- Create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit
- Proven experience within a busy commercial customer service environment (order management)
- Previous experience of managing a team Fluent English as a must
- Experience gained within FMCG environment
- Good knowledge of CRM and ERP Systems (SAP desirable)
- Excellent customer awareness and focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving abilities - determine solutions for challenges
- An interesting offer for experienced leaders
- Attractive salary + bonuses