Customer Service Manager (m/f)
Global FMCG company
About Our Client
Our client, an international FMCG company, is looking for an experienced customer services lead to join their team.
- Manage and work with team members to maintain an efficient inventory holding for the brand ensuring the turn level is high, slow moving and obsolete stock is managed effectively.
- Understanding the process' end to end to effectively manage the team with a focus on outcome whilst operating within the rules of the business.
- To ensure that the Customer Services function operates effectively and that the functions activities are aligned to departmental and company objectives.
- Build effective, credible relationships with other teams and departments to deliver Customer Service Excellence.
- To ensure the accurate processing of customer orders and order confirmations within agreed timescale.
- To ensure that the Customer Services function is adequately staffed and trained to deliver an efficient service to internal and external customer.
- Organize and manage the team to prioritise workload, including supporting the team by being hands on when needed.
- Create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience within a busy commercial customer service environment (order management)
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Fluent English as a must Experience gained within FMCG environment Good knowledge of CRM and ERP Systems (SAP desirable)
- Excellent customer awareness and focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills Excellent decision making and problem solving abilities - determine solutions for challenges
What's on Offer
- An interesting offer for experienced leaders
- Great work atmosphere
- Attractive salary + bonuses