- Innovating eBusiness Transforming Lives
- Web * Mobile * E-commerce
About Our Client
Company has been established in 2009, creators of innovative solutions ranging from e-commerce to talent management. As of 2015, our group of companies have a total staff strength of 360 IT and creative professionals.
- Leading the DB team in operation and technical solution, reporting to DB Group owner.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of database team.
- Involved in DB script review and able to discover, identify & spot the query pitfall for maintaining the database performance.
- Technically sound in capacity planning and able to think out of box for solving database issues.
- Provide guidelines to database administrator /developer for database design and query optimization best practise.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, deployment, Data archiving, etc.
- Manage Disaster recovery solution for database in different geographical areas.
- Evaluate and recommend new database technologies to improve the current workflow.
- Planning and implementing the solution to move the current on-premises DB into cloud AWS and azure database.
- Keep track and monitor the database project progress, involve in both DB projects and Operations scope.
- Able to work under stress and accommodate a rotating of 24 x7 production issues (standby ONLY).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of database administration Microsoft SQL server 2014/ 2016 experience and MYSQL 5.6 and onwards
- Good Knowledge of best practices in database management.
- Experience in database Continuous Delivery pipeline to ensure seamless & automatic DB script deployment via azure devops.
- Advanced analytical, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Possess good attitude with interpersonal skills and able to work closely with different teams in the organisation.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- B2B contract
- Working in international environment
- Remote type of work
- Flexible working hour
- Working with new technologies