Financial and Administration Manager (greenfield project)
At least 5 years of experience in financial management
Fluent english is a must
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is an international manufacturing company. Due to their expansion in Poland, we are looking for experienced, result-driven and business-oriented professional for a strategic position of Finance & Administration Manager.
The chosen candidate will be supporting Managing Director during the start-up with various financial, operational and administrative activities.
* Utilize the ERP system for the daily operation and reporting.
* Manage and supervise the Financial, Accounting, Administration and Logistic function for the daily operation.
* Controlling and supervising the expenses for the less cash-out.
* Provides accurate, timely, and regular written financial / accounting reports to the MD.
* Communicating with the accounting firm closely for daily operation.
* Arrange the meeting of Board Meeting and Annual General Meeting.
* Responsible for other related activities and reports required by polish law.
* Responsible for VAT reporting.
* Support the human resources related matter such as recruiting the new employees etc. with MD.
* Overall general affairs, ITs and other related common jobs.
* Travels to abroad as required.
* Support the start-up of the operation of company smoothly as one of the "right hand" of managing director (MD).
* As one of the key person in company, correspond as a substitute of MD in case of absence.
* Develops and finalizes a business plan; developing the budget of the company and achieving stand-alone productivity for the business with MD.
* Analysis the results of the strategic operational plan, making adjustments as necessary to improve business results and achieve success with MD.
* As one of the key person of the company, communicate with an international HQ closely as for the daily operation and company management.
* As one of the key person of the company, communicate and coordinate / arrange the necessary meeting with the outside companies.
* Communicate with the Law firm if necessary.
* Bachelor or master academic degree in finance.
* At least 5 years of experience in financial management.
* Experience in start-up projects will be a great advantage
* Strong mix of technical financial knowledge (PAS, IFRS) along with commercial and business acumen
* Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work independently
* Ability to quickly build trust and confidence
* Passionately strives to achieve results; energetic and high level of dedication; ability to handle stress
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
- interesting career opportunity