Financial Business Analyst (m/f)
Fluency in English is a must
Understanding of financial aspects of business.
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-known e-commerce company, leading online payment service provider dedicated to creating a fast, simple and efficient payment process for merchants and buyers being one of global leaders within its sector.
Currently, due to their further development, they seek to recruit an experienced and open-minded candidate for a position of the Financial Business Analyst.
- Provide effective analytical support in project assessment and execution.
- Strategic initiatives planning and monitoring, reporting progress to top management for strategic decisions on what projects to continue or cancel.
- Business cases assessment and recommendations related to the implementation of new products launch and other key projects.
- Involvement in M&A projects - entering new markets, acquisitions new entities in Group other key projects related to new investments.
- Identification of recommendations and opportunities based on data analysis.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners, collaborate and provide support.
- Financial planning and modeling.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of experience as business/financial analyst e.g. analysis and business cases verification.
- Project management experience.
- University degree (finance, economics).
- Studying for a professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) would be an asset.
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to set priorities and solve problems.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to build and establish a good working relationship.
- Ability to work under high time pressure and stress.
- Structured and systematic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel).
- communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
What's on Offer
Our client is able to offer healthy salary and great opportunity to develop technical and interpersonal skills in an international and dynamic environment.