Updated on 11/06/2021
- Work in medical sector
O naszym kliencie
Our client is one of the best startup selected by Google for Entrepreneurs and the Global Entrepreneurs Network, and technology is seen as a Social Innovation by MIT Technology Review, or Forbes. Nowadays the robots produced are sold in over 10 countries around the world, and we are expanding clients team with talented developers.
- Continuation in the design of a web application for the management of the rehabilitation process and patient health monitoring in a health center or telemedicine solutions for remote patient therapy. Its task will be to receive and process data from patients' biological signal monitoring devices and rehabilitation robots.
- Designing an efficient database architecture e.g. searching a large number of patients' bioelectrical signals for further processing
- Creation of system architecture e.g. creation of REST architecture and its implementation
- Selecting specialists to improve the system e.g. Senior Frontend Developer, Senior Back End Developer, UX Designer (you can became lead of Dev team)
- Conducting database and system performance tests.
- Scaling the system to multiple servers.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Implementation of business logic.
- Creativity, ingenuity - creating software without imposed specifications.
- Ability to create scalable software.
- Good knowledge of Databases (MariaDB/MySQL)
- Nice knowledge of: Git, Docker, Interactive JS graphs (e.g. Highcharts), WebSocket
- Desired way of employment (Permanent Contract or B2B)
- Very attractive salary, depends on experience (16 000 - 20 000 PLN net B2B), Permanent contract similar
- Flexible working hours (possibility to work from 2-3 days in week from home
- Free parking