Updated on 20/09/2023
- Join a dynamically growing structure!
- Opportunity for Junior candidates!
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is a Retail company with various sites all around Europe. They are famous for their high service quality as well as an innovative approach to business.
- Managing payroll information by collecting, calculating, and inputting data
- Updating payroll records by accurately entering changes in employee information, job titles, exemptions, and savings deductions
- Generating comprehensive reports summarising earnings, tax deductions, leave, compassionate leave, and non-taxable wages
- Supervising payroll obligations by determining employee taxes, including federal and state income taxes and social security contributions, and calculating employer payments for social security, unemployment, and worker's compensation
- Resolving any discrepancies in payroll and addressing employee inquiries related to payroll
- Adhering to company policies and procedures while maintaining all payroll operations
- Collecting daily, weekly, or monthly time sheets from multiple systems
- Coordinating the calculation of bonuses and allowances
- Collaborating with local payroll vendors to ensure timely and accurate employee compensation using payroll software
- Distributing payment statements and collecting digital or paper pay slips
- Reporting on payroll expenses
- Ensuring compliance with wage and tax withholding regulations specific to each region/country
- Entering new employees' information, such as bank accounts and tax identification numbers, into internal databases
- Providing information and answering inquiries regarding compensation, benefits, taxes, and insurance deductions.
- BSc in Accounting, Human Resources or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk or similar role
- Hands-on experience with HRIS and accounting software
- Knowledge of wage withholding orders
- Advanced MS Excel skills; attention to detail, analytic mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to communicate with local payroll vendors and employees regarding their issues and concerns
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment with specific deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Confidentiality and respect for the privacy of employee records
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
The company offers an opportunity for a rapid development in newly created structures.
The offer includes a possibility of working in a hybrid model (office in the centre of Warsaw), as well as medical insurance and discounts for company products.