Graphic Designer / Global Project Manager - Brand Identity
global role in brand identity team
O naszym kliencie
For our client, financial institution who is part of an international group, we are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer/Project Manager to join its team in Wroclaw.
The company provides real influence on shaping the company's brand identity strategy and many professional challenges.
- An exciting role in a multidisciplinary team of experts overseeing the firm's Brand Identity reporting remotely into the head of Brand Identity & Design.
- The responsibility for partnering with stakeholders, divisional experts and vendors to consistently implement the visual and verbal identity across the organisation
- The opportunity to develop and update quality design materials across all channels (print, experiential, digital, motion) and retouching images to produce high-end photography of people, objects and environments.
- The possibility to act as both creative advisor and project manager.
- A chance to work in fast paced, demanding international environment
- A university degree or equivalent in graphic design as well as good understanding of and interest for branding, marketing & communications.
- A strong understanding of the principles and practices of user interface (UI) design, print, signage and experiential formats.
- A creative, experienced eye that can evaluate, advise on and improve the quality of design and imagery.
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Cloud including motion design and MS Office.
- Very good project management skills.
- You have 5 years' experience in the creative industry as a minimum
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to successfully work in a complex organization and build collaborative cross-divisional relationships.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility