Head of Key Accounts (e-commerce)
min. 3 years of experience in B2B sales - premium goods,
possess style or fashion sense,
O naszym kliencie
Our client is a well known e-commerce company that operates in several countries in Europe. Clients love the unique and wide product range that brand offers every day.
- Acquisition of new suppliers according to defined needs: managing incoming requests, visiting fairs, visiting suppliers, introducing and explaining company brand, managing acquisition pipeline,
- Managing current portfolio of suppliers to grow Client's business (including analytical and qualitative assessment of cooperation),
- Team management,
- Overall support to CEO/Board in selected initiatives related to the Client's offer.
- 3-5 years of experience in key account management, sales, negotiation,
- Experience in b2b sales - preferred,
- Excellent English,
- High analytic skills,
- Ability to establish and maintain relations with business partners,
- Advanced presentation and communication skills,
- Entrepreneurial spirit - we are not a corporation,
- Experience in managing yourself and a small team,
- Passion for lifestyle and e-commerce.
The company is situated in the city centre and offer competitive salary and bonus scheme. This a key position in the company with realistic impact on its business.