International Manufacturing Company
Experienced HR Manager
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is an International Manufacturing Company from Chemical Industry.
- Leading HR Department and all related HR projects;
- Building and implementing new HR tools;
- Supervision over the recruitment processes
- Supervising personnel administration & payroll processes conducted by an external provider;
- Maintain a knowledge about Labour law;
- Managing HR budget;
- Designing and running programs Branding Employer;
- Planning employee development, gathering needs and identifying necessary competences (using coaching and mentoring);
- Leading internal communication with management;
- Monitoring market trends and proposing new solutions;
- Regular contact and interaction with other Company locations and global HR functions
- Care for proper communication in the company and organizational culture;
- Cooperation with external providers of HR and legal services.
- Education/Study: minimum Bachelor´s degree in HR, Business or related field;
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Understanding HR processes and the ability to put them into practice;
- High skills of building relationships and cooperation with business;
- High communication skills;
- Very good work organization;
- Knowledge of labor law issues;
- Very good command of English;
Good knowledge of MS Office(Excel, Power Point, Word);
- Business approach, pro-activity, unconventional and creative thinking.
- Independent, challenging position in international environment.