Crucial position in managerial staff
One of the leaders in its sectors
O naszym kliencie
International company operating on two major markets. Well recognized brand.
- Supervise the preparation of monthly Payroll and payroll related responsibilities.
- Advise and coordinate with Regional Managers on appropriate staffing levels and labour costs control.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
- Supervise and oversee a recruitment process in order to optimise costs and headcount
- Review the Personnel Handbook, Rules and EHS Procedures and recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Master's Degree in human resources, law or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of human resources, preferred retail business experience
- Must be familiar with country specific laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically and strategical advice on employee costs optimisations.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyse situations and make decisions.
- Good written and verbal English and local language skills.
- Excellent communication and interaction with store employees and Partners at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Unique opportunity for professional development in growing company
- Compensation adequate to gained experience
- Good company culture and atmosphere