HR Specialist with German/Dutch
Opportunity to work for a leading global paints and coatings company!
A chance to be a part of international project!!
O naszym kliencie
Our client is a leading global paints and coatings company, supplying market-leading brands and products to industries and consumers around the world. Their paints activities are focused on the Buildings and Infrastructure end-user segment, while their coatings protect, colour and enhance everything from ships, cars, aircraft and architectural components to consumer goods (mobile devices, appliances, beverage cans, furniture), wind turbines and oil and gas facilities.
Currently they are opening their fifth GBS (Global Business Service Centre) in Warsaw and we are looking for professionals who are interested to grow their new Department with them!
- Provide all administrative activities related to employee life cycle (new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, organisational changes and data management)
- Create employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests
- Update the employee records and keeping all relevant systems up to date
- Provide expertise on global and local policies and procedures
- Cooperation with different departments (Center of Expertise and Contact Center)
- Identify and implement improvement of processes and systems via input to the team lead
- Experience on relevant position is required
- Very good German or Dutch is a must
- University degree preferable in Human Resources
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to interpret and apply the HR policies and procedures
- Flexible and stress resistant: the ability to multitask and structure the workload
- Accurate, self-standing and with strong attention to detail
- Expertise with HR supporting technology and the capability to quickly learn and adapt
- Permanent employment contract
- Friendly atmosphere
- Modern and colourful office
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Sport card
- Educational sponsorship