Independent Accountant / Chief Accountant (relocation)
Stable place of work, solid employer
International production company seeks experienced person who could relocate
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is a production, well recognised business who seeks person with proper corporation / international business experience. The Clients offers very good salary for person willing to relocate to area where office and produtions plants are located.
- Supervise AP, AR and GL processed within the company
- Daily responsibility for accounting, balance sheet reconciliations and relevant external reporting
- Prepare financial statements as well as tax and GUS declarations
- Liaise with third-parties (social security authorities, tax authorities, vendors, clients)
- Work closely with auditors for year-end audits
- Be an active member of the finance team
- Possibility to grow within the team
- 3+ years of experience GL / Senior Accountant / Accountant in international firm
- University degree in Accounting
- Experience in international environment / production will be as asset
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator with both finance and non-finance professionals
The Client offers very competitive salary and stable place of work for many years if possible.