Internet Consultant / Webmaster (m/f)
About Our Client
Our Client is an international Company developing their Digital Competence Centre in Warsaw. The company is well-known organisation with over 60,000 employees around the world.
- Participating in implementation of worldwide systems (over 150 websites, over 50 eCommerce platforms),
- Providing business and technical support towards corporate and regional customers,
- Diagnosing problems and provides solutions to the system stakeholders,
- Providing analysis in field of SEO, usability and website performance,
- Providing system training towards BSH customers as well as externally.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of experience in webmastering / front-end development or newsletter production using HTML or Java Script (optionally),
- Experience in working with Website Content Management Systems (WCMSes),
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms, online merchandising technology, campaign management tools & optimization systems,
- Understanding of systems and hosting architecture related topics is an advantage,
- Knowledge in the field of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an advantage,
- Experience in web implementations is an advantage,
- Experience in one of web analytics & reporting tools (for example Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, Gemius Traffic),
- Ability to handle basic task in one of the graphic design tools e.g. Adobe Photoshop / GIMP / Paint Shop Pro,
- Fluent English.
What's on Offer
- International, well-known organisation,
- Development possibilities,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Package of benefits.