IT Application Technical Analyst
High class IT support in financial services, distribution, retail and shipping
Third line systems resolver team within IT Operations
O naszym kliencie
A multi-lingual IT department that delivers high class IT support and help to staff and customers. Company that has been on market for more than two centuries and is active in financial services, distribution, retail, shipping and construction.
- Providing technical application support across to applications across the IT estate
- Responding to issues, troubleshoot and resolve in a timely manner.
- Undertaking service requests and administrative updates where requested.
- Making and testing changes to technical automation and configuration where required to meet BAU or project aims.
- To plan, test and undertake application technical component installations, deployments, refreshes or updates.
- Ensuring knowledge bases and documentation is maintained for supported applications and processes.
- Following all governance processes, which will include standards, policies and designs being approved at the Technical Design Authority; and changes being implemented in a controlled scheduled manner after approval from the Change Advisory Board.
- Building relationships with suppliers, using influence and persuasion to drive efficiency of service for the business
- Creating and maintenance of documentation (Visio diagrams, word documents, SharePoint lists, CMDB etc.) These documents include service description, administration guides, user guides, knowledge base articles, handover documents. Documentation to be maintained and accurate for all supported services.
- Proven experience providing application/ technical support
- Undertaking troubleshooting to resolve technical issues
- An understanding of how to work with the Windows operating system, event logs, Windows/IISServices, Active Directory
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, creating and supporting macro scripts
- Strong awareness of incident, change management procedures and the principles of change governance, IT access management and data security
- Ability to work in a fluid business environment and adapt to changing priorities
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Understanding of basic SQL server administration including working with SQL agent jobs, scheduling, database restores, database permissions
- Permanent contract of employment (after 3 months trial period)
- Benefit package - Multisport Card, Life Insurance, language lessons
- Private medical care
- Certified trainings
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Practical use of foreign languages
- Opportunities for growth and development; coaching and mentoring programs
- Home Office for now: Once back at the office: Great location (close to West Railway Station)