IT Infrastructure Manager
head of infrastructure team
new SSC based in Katowice
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is a new SSC based in Katowice.
Lead the infrastructure function ensuring that an infrastructure strategy and roadmap is
developed, which is aligned to and supports the business strategy. Develop and oversee activities
that will deliver the road map
Lead & manage internal and external resources to manage and maintain the corporate
infrastructure, ensuring all systems remain current with patching and upgrades. Ensures that the
WAN remains secure and there are no data leaks
Develop appropriate standards to underpin the strategy and working through the local IT
resources within the business ensure those standards are followed and implemented
Proactively troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve faults and issues with the networks and
Ensue that business continuity plans are developed and agreed with the business stakeholders for
all the group infrastructure components
Ensures that there is adequate support for end users and office locations. Ensures issues ae
- Address and resolve findings from auditors.
Ensure that systems and infrastructure is scalable to accommodate any acquisition, merger and
Ensure that documentation is maintained and records are kept. Keep abreast of technology
developments and changes in the market and use this to inform and update the strategy
- Manage the infrastructure budgets, ensure the appropriate controls are in place
- Develop proposals and presentations for IT investments
- Maintains the AD domain, develops the group policies which are cascaded out to the business
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as an IT engineer (preferably) in a global environment
- In addition 5 years management experience
- Managing 3rd party suppliers
Experience as project lead or sponsor in running infrastructure transformation projects e.g.
AD consolidation, migration to O365, LAN upgrades
- Development of IT policy and standards
- Proven experience in influencing peers
- Development of Infrastructure architecture
Our Client offers a senior role reports directly into the Group CIO on a day to day basis.