IT Infrastructure Specialist/Architect
B2B or permanent contract
O naszym kliencie
Our client is a rapidly growing small-size company in the telecoms wholesale market, operating across Poland from its base in Warsaw. The company will build, operate and wholesale a regional fibre broadband FTTH network in 13 areas across Poland. It is owned and backed by a consortium of international financial and strategic investors and comprises a small team of senior experienced managers. The company is building its own operating and sales capacities in-house. If you are looking for dynamic and challenging environment, where you will work closely with Senior Management, then this is the opportunity for you.
- IT infrastructure solutions design, configuration and management for a small-size company (LAN,VPN, IP domain),
- IT quality system management (verifying bugs in testing phase INT/GOLD/UAT),
- Vendors management,
- OSS management,
- IT Policy management,
- Management of Systems Integration,
- www management and Intranet,
- Management of Applications to Support Organization: @/phones/Office environment,
- Management of IT Systems Quality : errors verif. INT/GOLD/UAT tests,
- IT Infrastructure Management (MS cloud base environment),
- Cybersecurity management,
- Personal Data Administration.
- Experience in IT infrastructure (hardware and software, as well as cloud base solutions),
- Experience designing, integrating and managing infrastructure solutions,
- Experience in Microsoft (office) technologies,
- Knowledge of client-server networking and databases (preferably PostgreSQL),
- IT security,
- Very good communication skills, business-oriented attitude,
- Good command of English.
- Permanent contract or B2B form of employment,
- Responsibility for the shape of IT infrastructure in the company,
- Possibility of working with Senior Management,
- Development in different IT areas.