IT Security Project Manager
Building IT Security Team
The mission of your first project will be to increase the IT security level.
O naszym kliencie
Our client is number one in the global conveyor belt industry. As leaders over many decades, they have developed a wide range of quality products and services based on in-depth knowledge and experience.
Beside other relevant IT projects, you will collaborate closely with Group IT to drive and foster the IT Security strategy and culture within the group. Main global areas for the coming years will be:
- Global IT Security Policy and Audits
- Update the current Global IT Security policy. Ensure the policy is implemented globally and systematically follow up the compliance
- Perform periodic security audits with the help of an external party
- Ensure that external IT partners meet client security standards
- Lead the upgrade and consolidation of network devices project
- Global rollout of new standardized network equipment (with partners), and ensure that a proper handover to IT operations is signed off.
- IT Security operations
- Take a lead role in managing our third party service providers to fit business requirements, which delivers IT Security as a service to the group.
- IT Security monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Participation in Group level projects
What we expect from you
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or comparable education
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience of Project Management in a global multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of IT Security, network design and equipment/systems is an advantage
- Added benefit: having worked with Ubiquity equipment or having a CISSP-Certificate
- Fluently English (both written and verbal), Fluent in German a plus
- Traveling 30-40%
- Team player mentality
- Proactive, organized and independent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn as well as a hands-on mentality
What you can expect from us
- Intensive introduction, On-the-job training / further education
- Long-term professional challenge
- Attractive and result-oriented payment
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes
- Interdepartmental cooperation