IT Service Desk Engineer
Company related to Medical sector
O naszym kliencie
Global medical device company.
- Work with customer via ticket, phone or e-mail about new scanner installation/registration or technical issue, SW upgrades, basic networking, Scanning.
- Assistance, parts and scanner delivery status information, basic clinical questions related to software inquiry / navigation assistance, strong software or hardware failure identification, call back requests and others.
- Ability to communicate technical issues in an easily understood manner.
- Provide onsite repair on proprietary hardware if necessary
- Manage and monitor customer accounts
- Review shipments in the region and ensure they are being scheduled, handled, and shipped as per the regulation
- Ensure timely resolution to customer contact issue whether it is an e-mail, tickets, inbound or to the group.
- Contribute to and maintenance of the shared team knowledge base and procedures
- Initiate the Return Material Authorization (RMA) process
- Interact with customers and fellow employees in a timely, patient, tactful and professional manner. Handle difficult or sensitive issues following department guidelines
- Meet standards for personal and team performance metrics
- Maintain a basic knowledge in orthodontic/dental concepts and topics.
- Participate in special projects and/or training when requested.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer, improve productivity and customer experience; participate in activities and projects designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of company processes, procedures and product information/materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Exceptional communication skills: ability to explain technical issues in a non-technical fashion
- Experienced with Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, networking, VPN troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of iOS/Android (email service, security, apps)
- macOS knowledge is a plus
- ITIL, MS and other certification are «+»
- A chance for professional development in an international organisation,
- Benefit package proper for the position.