- Well-known brand - Western capital - New IT Hub
- New position - Hybrid model - German language - MS stack - Azure
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is a well known brand from Retail sector. Their headcount is working exclusively in Europe. The Group is receiving business awards, leaning into sustainability and carbon neutral products. The organization is well structured, they plan to grow step by step, not to make hectic decisions. They are at the stage of investing in new technologies, hence, calling for new tech talents who will lead their expansion.
- Hybrid working
- Permanent employment contract (UoP)
- Regular communication with all partners and active strategic management of external service providers and vendors,
- Development and maintenance of a strategic vendor portfolio management,
- Setting up of vendor meetings and preparation of meetings with strategic vendors,
- Identification and selection of vendors by setting filter criteria, performing due diligence, screening & shortlisting suppliers and defining contract and scope. Finally, finalization of best vendor,
- Active support in tendering processes,
- Negotiation of contracts and creation of standards for the vendors,
- Establishment / further development of governance to ensure and monitor the contractual obligations of vendors by devising KPIs and assessment tools,
- Active facilitation, maintenance, and further development of relationships with the IT and business departments for continued collaboration,
- Planning and generation of savings opportunities. Spearheading of cost management endeavors by reducing the supplier base & spend to the optimum,
- Help increase the quality of vendor's service, hence creating higher business value.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree, in a computer science/technology will be highly valued,
- Experience in procurement of IT category specifically,
- Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers,
- Confident demeanor combined with negotiation skills, empathy, and assertiveness,
- Precise and structured way of working,
- Hands-on mentality and great sense of responsibility,
- Very good knowledge of English and German.
- Flexible working hours,
- Awesome office,
- Private health-care program,
- Medicover Sport subscription,
- Life insurance,
- Access to internal and external learning platforms,
- Language courses (variety of European languages available),
- Pensions plan.