Java Developer (m/f)
Java development for innovative project
Close cooperation with financial business
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading financial institution providing state of the art solutions in terms of technology.
- Daily work on a project that is critical, complex, challenging,
- Developm ent of core systems and processes for the business to enable real-time transactions,
- Development of a unified risk management framework to support trading in various fixed income,
- Direct cooperation with business including Sales and Trading teams
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3+ years of commercial experience with Java development,
- Degree in information technology or similar subject,
- Familiarity with Java testing tools,
- Experience in debugging distributed systems,
- Experience in developing software for Akka or Vertx,
- Excellent object oriented analysis skills,
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms,
- Experience in NoSQL data stores, e.g. Cassandra or MongoDB,
- Experience with Kafka or RabbitMQ or similar tool.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefits package,
- Opportunity to work on a strategic and innovative project,
- Trainings and courses,
- A dynamic environment built of professionals.