Highly-complex projects for the biggest brands
Opportunitie to switch teams and projects when needed
O naszym kliencie
SOUTHWORKS is the global systems integrator companies turn to for their most complex, high-profile projects. With more than 400 developers working in ten countries, SOUTHWORKS has the global presence and great talent to help the biggest brands in the world accelerate their technology adoption and scale their engineering organizations.
To make everything right, we bring a unique "own it, bring it, prove it" approach to software development. It's about thinking beyond the reqs, finding the fastest way to the best outcomes, and always keeping you in the know. And it's why companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, 7-Eleven, Discovery Networks, and even the Olympic Games count on us.
We are looking for the candidates on several positions with diversified experience (senior/lead/principal).
- Write code for some of the biggest brands in the world
- Work on a wide-variety of projects critical to customers needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverable with your technical expertise
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards
- Experience architect and developing large scale design
- Experience in working in various technology projects
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Willing to learn other coding language
- 100% remote work
- Possibility to get hands-on training with the latest technologies
- Contract B2B with 26 days of vacation/ no possibility for contract of employment (UoP)
- Company helps with proper equipment (computer)