- Possibility to work in: Częstochowa or Wrocław or Łódź or Gliwice
- Flexible working hours and very good working environment
O naszym kliencie
Our client is Global Leader and work as automotive parts manufacturer with headquarters in Germany. In Poland they have 4 offices in Częstochowa, Gliwice, Łódź and Wrocław.
- Work in international environment;
- Design and implement IT systems in area of automotive and manufacturing;
- Develop new functionalities;
- Maintenance, optimization and refactoring of existing solutions;
- Ensure good code quality by implementing unit tests and clean code rules.
* Bachelor's Degree in IT related faculty;
* 2 years of practical experience in Java;
* Understanding of clean code rules and commitment to create high quality code;
* Knowledge of SQL, Service Oriented Architecture and Angular (version >2);
* Understanding of SQL performance optimization techniques and query plans;
* Knowledge of the following topics is an advantage:
- Spring, Spring Data, JPA, JMS
- RESTful microservices
- Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP) and/or Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Practical knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Jenkins, Maven, SVN, GIT
- JUnit, Mockito, Liquibase, Swagger;
* English language skills are mandatory; German language is an advantage.
* Exposure to modern IT technologies;
* Attractive career opportunities in an international environment;
* Private medical care, MyBenefit platform, discounts package on goods and services;
* Flexible working hours and very good working environment;
* Opportunity to work 100% remotely during the pandemic period (hybrid model of work afterwards - 60% remotely, 40% on-site);
* Relocation package (only to IT Center Poland headquarters based in Częstochowa);
* Possibility to work in an Agile development team.