Key Account Manager/ Business Development Manager
Semi - Industrial
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is an International FMCG Company- food producer.
- Manage of a portfolio of national direct-accounts, in order to meet commercial objectives of the entire country for the segment. Build and develop strong relationship in order to identify sales opportunities and influence buying decisions. Visit customers on a daily basis.
- Actively search for and acquire new customers in order to reach sales targets. Generate additional sales results with potential new clients portfolio.
- Develop sales action plan and implement specific plans for assigned portfolio of customers to ensure revenue growth in all company's products. Ensure through constant and direct cooperation with Trade Marketing as well as R&D that short and medium term objectives in terms of volume, margin and market share are met / exceeded.
- Proactively lead a strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a pre-defined period.
- Coordinate and control all interaction with all relevant functional areas in order to achieve maximum impact of all the Company's strengths and resources.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships and secure professional registering of data in Sales Force (customer relationship management).
- Determine Fiscal Year plan by implementing strategies, analyzing & improving trends and results.
- Produce timely and accurate reports of the business activities.
Bachelor Degree in Economics or commerce related field
5+ years commercial working experience (preferably B2B food business or FMCG)
Specific business understanding & market know-how of food industry
- Negotation and analytical skills
- Customer focused
- Knowledgable in MS Office Suite
- English - fluent
- International working environment
- Independency at work
- Annual bonus
- Multisport card
- Private health care