Updated on 03/11/2022
- Join a dynamically growing international structure!
- Opportunity for those passionate about KYC processes!
O naszym kliencie
Our Client is a Scandinavian bank with a Global Business Centre in Poland. Their Warsaw structure is a part of a global team and supports Nordic countries. They are working according to the Scandinavian mindset, which means they greatly positive atmosphere at work and work-life balance. They are also very much focused on Environmental, social, and corporate governance.
- Performing the due diligence with high quality and according to local and group AML/CFT requirements
- Have a thorough understanding of client's business and structure
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with clients and stakeholders to obtain KYC documents
- Ensuring AML/KYC risk assessments using corporate tools as well as assessing additional risk indicators
- Participate and present regulatory compliance matters in relevant committees
- Escalation of exceptional cases or concerns
- Support colleagues and act as an advisor regarding KYC related questions, towards the client teams and other stakeholders
- Work according to set processes
- Fluency in English - both verbal and written (at least on a C1 level); additional languages will be a plus
- University degree
- Proven experience in working with AML/KYC related processes, particularly performing KYC work
- Practical knowledge of KYC, AML and the EU regulations
- Positive mind-set and great communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about providing high class service internally as well as externally
- Experience in banking is a plus
Our Client offers an opportunity to build a new KYC Team in their structure.
They offer a hybrid work model, and a very modern, well-equipped office in a convenient location (next to Rondo ONZ).
The company provides a benefits package including a bonus plan, medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card, Pension Fund, working equipment (including a laptop and an IPhone), language classes and more!