- International Company
- New role
O naszym kliencie
The person who joins the organization will be responsible for maintaining and managing the movements, preservation and security of the product whilst in transit
- Plannings shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Performs complex activities related to distribution processes, tracking, monitoring, and reporting.
- Trackings orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Ensuring that services are delivered within the agreed SLAs
- Coordinating distribution procedures to maximize quality of delivery.
- Preparing shipping documents like invoices, purchase orders and bills of loading.
- Scheduling shifts for drivers' staff.
- Maintainings updated records of orders, suppliers, and customers.
- Overseeing the levels of our warehouse stock and places orders as needed.
- Providing information to customers about the status of their orders.
- Producing efficiency reports periodically (weekly, monthly etc)
- Optimizing and improving processes by determining best practices and methods to deliver services.
- Being a first point of contact for key internal stakeholders
- University diploma in Business or Logistics, preferably distribution
- 2-3 years of distribution backgroun - nice to have
- Organizational and coordination capabilities
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP/TMS)
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of Romanian
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Annual bonus
- Working in hybrid mode