- International production company - greenfield
- Logistics /Customer service background
O naszym kliencie
International production company, key European manufacturer of plastic items. The company is a member of Lean Global Network.
- Opening of logistics contracts in the computer system;
- Disclosure to the project teams of the opening of contract logistics;
- Preparation of picklists and Reference control missing from picklists;
- Preparation of transport requests
- Analysis of changes in customers order programs;
- MRP planning analysis;
- Direct contact with the customer;
- Support for the treatment of customer complaints;
- Participation in internal meetings.
- Management of finished products at the end of life.
- Following the order management process in the pre-production phase.
- Higher education level (min. Bachelor Degree) and min. 1-3 years of experience in logistics / customer service functions
- Experience in an international environment
- Experience in an industrial company
- Working knowledge of lean tools
- Fluent in English. French & German would be an asset
- Analysis and problem solving attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Opportunity for professional development in European structures in an international company
- Possibility to work with Greenfield
- International working environment
- Stable employment and fair salary