Manufacturing Engineering Manager - automotive sector
International production company - automotive sector
Working for a market leader
About Our Client
Our client is an international Production Company who is already present on the Polish market. Many years of international activity and development allowed our client to play a key role in the forefront of companies in this sector. Supporting the further development of the company, we are now looking for a candidate who would be interested in taking up long-term cooperation on the position of Manufacturing Engineering Manager of production facility near Warsaw.
- Manage and ensure the accuracy of all manufacturing engineering activities.
- Identify, develop, and deploy new manufacturing methods (or refine existing) to improve quality, reduce cost, and optimize build schedule.
- Ensure discipline related technical processes, procedures, and best practices are defined, documented, and followed in daily engineering activities.
- Ensure realistic project plans are developed and successfully executed within approved budget, scope, and quality goals.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day manufacturing engineering activities; monitors and achieves KPI's and prioritizes assignments, workflow and scheduling of those activities.
- Supervises the modification of production processes, and the assessment of manufacturing abilities.
- Apply robust, consistent, and reliable engineering fundamentals and processes to ensure the highest quality of manufacturing.
- Ensures all manufacturing instructions and procedures for new and existing products are accurate and complete.
- Establishes and takes ownership of departmental master plan.
- Works closely with the Operations, Engineering, Quality, and Maintenance Managers.
- Confers with management, and production to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- Manage employee performance, conduct performance reviews, and provide constructive feedback.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 10 years management experience managing direct reports and projects or programs in a multidisciplinary leadership role, preferably in automotive or electronics business.
- Experience in leading and managing a multi discipline team of 15+ manufacturing engineers to support high volume production.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability in project management to be able to track the delivery and installation of equipment.
- Ability to operate, make decisions, lead and make forward progress in fast moving environments.
- Proven experience and successful track record developing/starting new manufacturing processes and new product introductions.
- Ability to organize, manage time, and meet commitments
- Strong work ethic and ability to lead and support teams
- Must be highly flexible regarding work schedule and responsibilities.
- Must be able and willing to overcome obstacles.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in communicating complicated topics to a broader audience.
What's on Offer
- Participation in the launch of manufacturing facility (electronic products), work in a modern State of the Art equipment
- Possibility to develop and participation in trainings
- Competitive salary adequate to skills and experience