Managing marketing projects for Poland as a regional marketing team member,
Executing the right approach to contribute the most to the business direction,
O naszym kliencie
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
- Build and execute local marketing plan aligned to global and regional strategic marketing priorities,
- Plan and oversee local marketing budget,
- Develop and run marketing campaigns (lead generation, candidate acquisition, employer branding),
- Cooperate closely with central marketing teams (CRM, creative, digital & media, content, research), operations and local leadership on execution of the projects,
- Build and manage strategic relationships with local partners, including external agencies, professional associations, business schools and others,
- Act as business partner for local leadership team and ensure alignment of local initiatives to global brand strategy,
- Co-create and ensure proper execution of local external communication strategy,
- Monitor and report effectiveness of all marketing initiatives.
- 7+ years' work experience,
- Previous / current experience in similar marketing role, ideally in B2B services sector,
- Experience in marketing project and campaign management,
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential,
- Strong understanding of media landscape in Poland and experience in management of PR agency,
- Excellent communication skills (with ability to adapt messages to different audiences),
- Ability to work in very dynamic, multinational and diverse environment,
- Strong project management skills,
- Ability to set priorities and deliver under time pressure,
- Resilient team player,
- Fluency in both Polish and English.
- Possibility to grow in international environment,
- Competitive benefits and company car,
- Carrer path within the company,