Material Planning & Logistics Manager - Greenfield Automotive
Greenfield - Global Automotive Manufacturer TIER 1
Controlling the logistics budget and the key data as well as people management
O naszym kliencie
Our client is the Global Automotive Manufacturer TIER 1, currently finalizing the investment of the first production plant in Poland - Greenfield, we are currently looking for a person on position of Material Planning & Logistics Manager who will report to Plant Manager.
- Supervises team leaders and supervisors of Logistic Quality, Distribution, Production Planning, Warehouse & Dispatching, Transports departments
- Major decision making authority for logistics area
- Creating and continuous optimizing of logistic processes
- Coordination the interface to other functional areas
- Controlling the logistics budget and the key data as well as people management
- Multiple year (minimum 5 years) of hands-on Supply Chain management level
- Education requirements - Bachelor or Master degree in industrial engineering, management or similar
- Expertise in SAP for Logistics and Materials.
- Hands-on experience in logistics engineering & materials flow processes
- Flexibility, adaptability and process improvement approach
- The opportunity to gain experience in a global production company
- Work based on a contract of employment - a permanent contract
- Real impact on company business
- Work in an international environment.
- Competitive salary